Our passion at "Österreichische Post AG" is the carriage of letters, advertising materials, print media, and parcels. The modern world of work is frequently characterised by considerable uncertainty and largescale change. By contrast, we offer crisis-proof jobs for the long-term. We have a precise understanding of the logistics sector. Our goal is to satisfy our customers throughout Austria with our products and the reliable delivery of our services in the mail, banking, telecommunications, and energy fields. To achieve this aim, we place great emphasis on an appreciative and open working environment.
Are you looking for an exciting entry-level position in an IT setting and the opportunity to gain experience in a diverse array of IT fields?
Do you already have technical skills or basic coding skills which you would like to sharpen in practice?
Then apply for a position in our IT-Academy!
The IT-Academy is a unique training programme offered by the Austrian Post. You’ll have the chance to work as part of three different IT teams across an 11-month period. The Austrian Post knows only one way of learning, and that’s hands-on experience! You’ll be involved in fascinating projects and innovative products as a fully-fledged member of each team and will actively participate by offering your own ideas and solutions.
The programme is certain to give you everything you need for a career in IT!
You can apply for the following (full-time) junior positions with the appropriate basic knowledge:
- Development: C#, .NET
- Testing: Initial experience with common test frameworks, C#, .NET
- DevOps Engineering: C#, .NET, Microsoft Azure
- Data Science: Python or R
- Data Engineering: SQL, Microsoft Azure
- Business Engineering: A basic understanding of databases and modelling
- IT- Project Management: hands-on experience in project management
What we can offer:
- A diverse training programme with three rotations in different teams
- Flexibility: Work from anywhere across Austria
- Professional development and training courses with certification
- Comprehensive support from an experienced buddy
- Food vouchers as well as occupational health promotion
- A free employee account with bank99
- Discounted holiday offers in one of our many holiday homes
- A gross annual salary of EUR 35,000, all-in
What you bring with you:
- Depending on the individual position, a basic knowledge of the relevant programming languages
- A completed (technical) qualification
- A good command of the German and English languages
- Analytical skills, curiosity, team spirit
- An enthusiasm for IT and the motivation to develop your expertise further
Kick start your career in IT now! Send us your application documents including CV and tell us in your covering letter which of the possible job roles you are interested in.
You can find data protection information for applicants to Österreichische Post AG here: Data protection applicants